REFUNDS & POSTPONEMENTS:
- If your booking is affected by travel plans due to border closures or community lockdowns resulting in you being unable to attend our events, those suppliers are offering a reschedule of your event to a new date, subject to availability within a 6 month period, with event details like for like. All payments are passed on to our suppliers and whilst they are not required to provide refunds in accordance with consumer law related to government bans affecting the operation of their business, rest assure they are offering postponements so you will not lose your deposit if you take up the offer to postpone your event. If you are travelling from interstate please consider the risks before making your booking.
- If your booking is affected by any new government restrictions directly preventing our suppliers from operating, refunds are subject to approval but postponements are certainly offered.
All events booked by Get Loose adhere to the following Covid regulations advised by our suppliers.
All Venues, Boats & Transportation:
- The capacity (number of patrons) must currently not exceed one customer per 2 square meters outdoors and 4 square metres indoors. Get Loose will ensure that the total number of people pre-booked by us at any premises is within the licensed capacity advised by those premises.
- In indoor areas, alcohol should only be consumed by seated customers. There should be no dancefloors.
- Patrons will need to sign in to premises with the Service NSW app on their mobile phone.
- The capacity (number of patrons) must currently not exceed one customer per 2 square metres. This density limit does not apply if there are 25 customers or less at the premises. Get Loose will ensure that the total number of people pre-booked by us at any premises is within the licensed capacity advised by those premises.
- Patrons will need to sign in to premises with a QR code on their mobile phone.
- Our suppliers have their own Covid Safety Plans in accordance with government requirements.
- Get Loose operates only as a booking agent and follows the rules provided by our suppliers. We are not liable for the violation of any rules at our suppliers’ place of business.